Monday, March 9, 2009

Whatever IT is

Things I Shouldn't be Proud of....But I Soooooo Am...

1. When I ask my niece "What do some people call you?" She answers "Space Cowboy"

2. I've read all 4 Twilight books, but managed to stay away from/only skim through that pesky Jane Eyre. (and i was an English major...and I had Mrs. Scarborough)

3. I know all the state capitols...(suck it 3rd graders!)

4. I can almost always list 48 states from memory in alphabetical order...I rarely get all 50 on the first try...hey...it's harder than you think! Don't judge me. And I'm not sure how that correlates with knowing all the state capitols. 

5. I taught 4 guys from my  Complex Litigation class how to spell tomorrow...TOM-OR-ROW...I saw one of them 2 years after we graduated and he introduced me to his colleagues as "the girl who taught me how to spell tomorrow" (I'm ignoring the fact that he had forgotten my name). 

6. I can recite from memory Crash Davis' infamous "what do you believe in" speech from Bull Durham

7. I can make my toes stand straight up in the air

8. My niece and nephew both have my crazy weird feet and toes

9. I can do 15 flips under water without coming up for air

10. I wore #10 from t-ball through college

the end.

No comments: