Thursday, November 8, 2007

Floradays

So yeah. I went to Florida and my blog went to hel..oops. My blogging did not continue. And also, I've decided to attempt to reign in my potty mouth. Apparently using foul language in front of a 1 year-old is not a brilliant idea. My apologies to my precious Ella for dropping a few choice words in your presence...but I'm sure it' s nothing worse than what your parents say in front of you on a daily basis.

So, 7 Tapley's, 2 Harris', 1 boyfriend, a 3-legged pomeranian, 1 over-exposed Dora Doll, and 3 vehicles made the tri-annual trek to the Redneck Rivieria last month, and I'm happy to report (in the fashion of the one and only Mrs. Orane Goode, the original page 6 columnist for The Valliant Leader...and it's pronounced 'Gude') that a good time was had by all! The boys did find their first day of deep sea fishing cut short due to rough waters and major sea sickness on the part of one whom shall remain nameless....the boy puked up everything but his toenails...and even those were loose by the time they made it to dry land.

But all in all it was a great trip, even if I did have to come home three days earlier than everyone else in my family because of work related responsibilities. Stupid Job. And if my boss reads this, I'm only kidding. I love my job. The food was awesome, the water was beautiful, and the tourist were gone. PERFECT.

By the Way..
If you've never seen a 1 year old stand at the edge of the water and scream her own name at the ocean...you're missing out.

No comments: