Friday, September 28, 2007

Talk Dirty To Me

It's official. I have a potty mouth. Me. Jahni. For those of you who aren't familiar with my background, I'm a small town, tres conservative, polite, well-mannered, all-American, Southern Baptist girl. There was a time (not so very long ago) when using a swear (curse, cuss, bad word) would cause me to immediately apologize and beg the pardon of whoever was in earshot. Yeah. Not the case anymore. The girl who has still never used the word "butt" in front of her parents ("so inappropriate Jahni, say rear-end or behind") has become a full on, sailor worthy, biker blushing, potty mouth. And I like it. Granted, there are words that I still refuse to use because they are tres gauche...The F-Word, GD-Word, and basically any word referring to male or female genetalia...but can I just tell you...I think I'm really good at using the few that are left. I would really like to list for you the different ways to use my favorites, but I'm not sure I've gotten to the point where I feel comfortable actually writing out those words. Besides, what if my preacher reads this? Maybe I should spend a little time here and attempt to figure out why I get so much joy out of my recent foul-mouthed fairings. Nahh. It's to much fun!

In the meantime...here's a funny video that I like to call Bible Study Gone Bad. It just seems to fit today's topic. I'm sure God will dole out some sort of similiar punishment to me for all of my verbal tirades.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!! This will hopefully fill the absence left in my heart from your awesome law school emails!

K said...

Very excited to see the blogging has begun. Now, if you are taking requests...I would love to see "Open Letter to Britney Spears, Part Deux"