Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Don't Give Up On Me Baby

Ok...so 40 days of bloggin'. That's the challenge that kari (www.karitales.blogspot.com) and i have taken on. Yes...leave it up to us, two non-catholics, to blog for lent. Normally you could argue that blogging isn't really giving up anything or making any sort of sacrifice, but I would counter with the fact that...Dude...I'm  from McCurtain County..there are like 5 Catholic people here...I think I'm definitely contributing...possibly just because I know that Lent and lint are two different things...and also because when I did run into one of those 5 Catholic's today I didn't stare at them and say "Hey! You got somethin' on your forehead...might wanna go warsh."

And I sooo have to admit that had Kari not twittered me (oh yeah, we're twittered up) and reminded me that I had 2.5 hours until the first day of Lent was over, then I would have completely forgotten and started tomorrow. But that's what friends are for! 

So here we go!

1 comment:

chiara said...

yeahhhh
very good, so glad you started it, I am happy I'll read more from you!
(it's ico!)